Saturday, October 29, 2011

go forth.

thats what Levi's said.

see, i even drew my new header. impress tak dengan i?
haha.

come on.

i even delete off all my misery posts.
you know why, because i dont want to dissapoint my readers anymore.
i'm not sure if the word 'dissapoint' event exist. haha.

even though i've been a total fucked up blogger this recently, you guys still stick with me.
you guys care to read my post.
and give me support.
and encourage me to draw again.
and i have even more followers now! (HAH!)

and wth, suddenly i just took my mouse and doodle my header.
that's a start aye.

i'm the one whom in break up now, not my readers.
so why the hell i wanna drag them with me.

no worries, wild up your imagination starting from now.
Because she said so. :)








#notakaki: lets see, my last normal post was in August?? woaah. cukup cukup lah tu hanis oi.



5 comments:

Zie said...

that's the spirit! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hanis! Miss your doodle! ._.

Anonymous said...

at last,hanis manis kembali. =)

cant wait to see ur doodle.

ain wahida said...

haha keep this thing up! ;D

littledolphin said...

You have been tagged! :)

i hope you dont mind.

http://hanasudradjat.blogspot.com/2011/11/eleven-random-questions-oo.html